Take the Cold Out of Cold CallingGuaranteed to Improve Your Sales Performance and Client Relationships or Your Money Back!
Unlike any Book You've Read
There are thousands of sales training books that teach you how to sell. There are hundreds of training courses that teach you how to find information. This is the only best-selling sales training book that teaches how to quickly locate information online and how to apply it to strengthen relationships and win new business.
In Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling you'll discover practical online search secrets, tips, tricks, and tools you can use to find information and make a big-time impression with any prospect, and improve your relationships (and margins) with existing clients.
In the best-selling and award-winning Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling you'll get step-by-step instructions and real-life examples on how to find information you never thought possible, and how to use it to impress any prospect, win new business, build deeper relationships with existing clients, and bottom-line earn more money. You'll get full access to the Warm Call Resource Center, the downloadable Warm Call Toolbar, warm call scripts, research guides, and more making it easy (and fun) to practice what you learn including...
- Inside secrets on using the Internet to locate critical business information.
- Tips and tricks for popular search engines - get it right the first time.
- Google search secrets - it's scary what this amazing search engine can help you find.
- The "Invisible Web" - Web sites most people and search engines don't know about and can't find.
- How to access subscription databases for FREE - the ones big companies pay big dollars to use.
- How to locate FREE sales lead lists, membership lists, and lead sources.
- Ways to use social networks as intelligence sources.
- People search secrets - find out what your prospects and clients care about.
- Inside company information - what are your prospects' and clients' objectives.
- Industry trends, issues, and statistics so you can craft highly relevant proposals.
- The theory of the "Fourth R" and value-based warm call selling.
- How to massively increase your credibility with prospects and provide incredible client value.
- How to use the "Customer Data Aggregator" and expert "Warm Call Scripts."
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you don't find exceptional value out of this sales training book and corresponding sales resources, just let us know and we'll give you your money back (minus shipping and handling charges).
Virtually every sales training book and sales training course related to effective selling discusses the need to understand the customer and their issues to ensure that what is being sold is something that the customer actually cares about. Most of these books teach the theory of asking questions. But they assume you have enough data to ask great questions. They don't teach you the "where" or "how." Watch this Sales Training Video to learn more.
Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling is the first sales training book and sales training course that teaches how to use online resources to find information BEFORE the sales call, and how to apply the information to ensure immediate and ongoing relevancy. Sellers are able to ask very pointed questions, leading towards a superb first impression, deeper more meaningful discussion, relevant pitches, and ultimately, a better proposal and long-term ongoing customer value.
Why You Need This Book
Don't let the title fool you. If you are involved in sales, sales management, sales training, account management, business development, non-profit fundraising, or even in the job search in any way, you've "cold called." When you meet with a client prospect and don't fully understand their issues, and what's important to the individual, you're "winging it."
Take the Cold is a fascinating journey into the world of information, how to easily find it, and how to apply it to make sure you offer relevant solutions and make a great first impression.
Information is key to almost any sale. The more information you have on your client and their needs, the better chance you have to ensure your solutions are relevant and the better chance you have to close a deal.
Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling gives you the inside secrets of the "Fourth R" and how to find information about companies, industries, and people - how you can have a "crystal ball" into the minds of your customers and what they care about.